Dave Matthews Band Quote: Pig


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Look, here are we
On this starry night, staring into space
And I must say
I feel as small as dust lying down here

From the song "Pig," off the Dave Matthews Band album Before These Crowded Streets


0 Responses to “Dave Matthews Band Quote: Pig”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Starry Saltwater Rose
  • From New Haven, Connecticut, United States
  • My profile

Stars in Visual Media


Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh
The Star by Liester on deviantArt

Stars in Music


Dave Matthews Band Quote: Pig

Stars in Literature


Rilke Quote
Stargirl Quotes
M is for Magic Quote: Troll Bridge
An Observation on Gaiman's Stardust

Stars in General Quotes


Oscar Wilde Quote

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3