M is for Magic Quote: Troll Bridge


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



'Trolls can smell the rainbows, trolls can smell the stars,' it whispered, sadly. 'Trolls can smell the dreams you dreamed before you were ever born. Come close to me and I'll eat your life.'

from the story "Troll Bridge" in M is for Magic, by Neil Gaiman


0 Responses to “M is for Magic Quote: Troll Bridge”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Starry Saltwater Rose
  • From New Haven, Connecticut, United States
  • My profile

Stars in Visual Media


Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh
The Star by Liester on deviantArt

Stars in Music


Dave Matthews Band Quote: Pig

Stars in Literature


Rilke Quote
Stargirl Quotes
M is for Magic Quote: Troll Bridge
An Observation on Gaiman's Stardust

Stars in General Quotes


Oscar Wilde Quote

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3